Cabbage: 1 piece (medium size)
Egyptian rice: one and a half cups
Coriander: half a bunch (chopped)
Parsley: half a bunch (chopped)
Dill: 2 tablespoons (chopped)
Onions: 1 piece (chopped)
Garlic: 5 cloves (chopped)
Salt, to taste
Black pepper to taste
Cumin: half a teaspoon
Chili: as desired
Tomato sauce: 2 tbsp
Oil: a tablespoon
Broth: 2 cups
How to prepare :
- Boil cabbage leaves with a little salt and cumin, and chop them to the appropriate size.
- To prepare the filling: In a large frying pan, heat the oil and fry the chopped onions until they turn yellow.
- Add the garlic and leave it until fragrant, then add a tablespoon of tomato sauce and stir quickly.
- Season with black pepper, cumin, and hot sauce while stirring constantly.
- Leave the mixture on the stove, until the sauce boils.
- Reduce the heat and add the rice, parsley, cilantro and dill. Stir until the ingredients overlap, then remove the filling from the heat and leave it to cool.
- Put some cabbage leaves at the bottom of the pot.
- Spread a cabbage leaf on a hard surface and put a little rice in the middle, then roll it.
- Return the ball until the filling is finished, then stack the cabbage rolls in the saucepan.
- Boil the broth with a tablespoon of tomato sauce, then pour the mixture over the stuffed with moving the saucepan to bring the broth to the bottom and cover the whole rolls.
- Put the pot on a strong fire until it boils, then reduce the heat and leave the stuffing until it is done.